Monday, June 8, 2009

I Know, I'm Behind AGAIN!

Yep, that's one thing I'm good at: getting behind. Just ask those people who live with me. Blogging isn't something that they seem to care whether I get behind on or not, however, there is a long list of other things I'm good at getting behind on. Like: laundry (washing, drying, folding, and ESPECIALLY getting it put up), dishes, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting (just how often is a person supposed to dust? wait...don't answer that because it will probably mean that I'm further behind than I think), cleaning out the fridge...Okay so cleaning in general I can never keep up with! Other things I get behind on: returning emails, answering facebook messages, writing thank you notes, sending birthday cards (I might as well just stock up on belated birthday cards), getting pictures printed, putting those pictures in albums, sending pictures of my sweet baby boys to family and friends, grocery shopping...well, the list could go on and on but I think you get the picture. I also find that I get behind on sleep and personal upkeep like haircuts and colors, nail doings, dentist visits. And upon analysis I've come to realize that I am always behind on something because I was trying to catch up on something else. For instance, right now I'm trying this pathetic little effort at catching up on my blogging just to let you sweet people know that we Lewallens are still doing life and in the mean time that laundry that is sitting in front of my washing machine is not getting washed, the thank you notes that I started this morning before Ryne woke up from his nap are not getting finished, no nails being filed or toes being painted here, nor am I checking my email or facebook for messages that I need to respond to. But let me just give myself a tiny bit of credit: the floors are swept (not mopped or vacuumed) and the dishes are loaded in the dishwasher!
So to catch up briefly on what I've been behind on. We had a great time in Arkansas and have been back home in Washington for almost a week now.
I will fill you in on the rest of our trip and give you some pictures for visual reference as soon as I can get some other things caught up!
So ta ta for now my dear blog readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I finally got to see the pictures of the boys. I love it!
I don't get worried about being behind on on the cleaning. I pay Pappa Keith $20 a week to do it!!
FOR REAL!