Monday, October 27, 2008

A Most Fabulous Birthday!

Yesterday was a great birthday for me. It was beautiful weather in Washington....Church was great...Kade slept in his big boy bed for the first time on Saturday night....we had a little birthday party after church with Derek and Alissa (complete with cake even)....Got a good Sunday afternoon nap....and Kyle and I got to go on a date! What more could a girl ask for?
Here are a few pics of the day:


Kade's big boy bed...all ready for him!
Kade ready to go Night Night in his big boy bed for the first time. He slept all night long!
I got a beautiful new watch for my birthday from Kyle and Kade!
Kade had fun running around outside in front of the restaurant.
A family pic for the day.
A beautiful view of Mt. Ranier from DuPont.


Date night was at the port in Olympia...it was beautiful!
A cool shot of some of the boats at the port.
A self portrait down at the port in Olympia before dinner.
Another self-portrait.
You can see the capitol building from the port.

Some beautiful flowers in front of the restaurant where we ate.

3 comments:

ashleydiggs said...

Kade looks so big in his new bed! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to celebrate your birthday! I'm glad that your day was special for you. Kade is such a big boy in his new bed! I can see Ryne is growing too! We've had a blessed day at a meeting in Bentonville. We miss you all!!

patti said...

hey...happy day late birthday. Looks like fun and can I say you look amazing.

Tell Kade to give you a giant hug and big kiss for me~love you!