Friday, December 5, 2008

In Memory of Sir Esau Lewallen


Today we said goodbye to Esau. He had gotten very sick since we moved to Washington and it became evident that we needed to let him go and not suffer any longer. We have had Esau since right after Kyle and I got married. He was a birthday present to Kyle from Brian and Kimberly. He has been a great dog! Esau thought everyone was his best friend and was happy anytime he was getting attention. Kade thought he was a pretty cool dog and Esau adored Kade.

We sure are going to miss him.


Kyle getting Esau for his birthday.


Kyle and Esau's first day together.


Just a silly picture at Christmas 05 in Spiro.


Our family picture Christmas 05 in Spiro.


Kyle and Esau spending some time at the "lake" in West Memphis. One of Esau's favorite things was to swim!


Kyle and Esau posing so handsomely.


Going for a family walk on our trail in Washington.

Esau loved getting to go for walks anytime!

8 comments:

Granddaddy and C.G. said...

What a beautiful tribute to your puppy. We join you in your sorrow. Buster Brown will miss him also.
All our love,
Granddaddy & CG

Anonymous said...

Awww..Seriously, I could have used a "WARNING" before opening your blog today!! Oh my goodness - I know, I know - I'm a nut, but I'm sure you can guess that I'm literally sitting on my sofa, shedding a few tears!!! Wow - Esau!! I'm so sorry....He will be missed! LOVE you all!! BIB

Anonymous said...

Awww, y'all were just talking about him in Pensacola!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Esau!
Joy

Anonymous said...

We will miss Sir Esau! I just hate that he was sick. The pictures and post were so sweet though!

Love you guys!
The Berry's

Lydia said...

I'm so sorry Terry.....Sweet pics of ESAU! I know you guys will miss him.

Emily said...

I am sorry to hear about Esau, and I'm sure you are sad to not have to yell "Esau hush!" anymore. :(

Anonymous said...

Mike & I are so sorry to hear about Esau! We still mourn for our Norman, so we know how you feel.

We are sorry for all you've been through lately, and are looking forward to hearing about the joy of Ryne's arrival.

Carozza Family said...

Ok Guys, We have talked to you a few times on the phone lately and we had not idea. Love the past pictures of Esau. I know he brought great memories to all of us!
Love-
Marc and Ashley