Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Happy 38th 23rd Birthday Daddy!!!
So sad that we can't be there to celebrate with you today. Thanks for letting us have a virtual party on Skype the other night and for letting us indulge in party hats and party horns. Kade was especially fond of the party horns. Speaking of Kade, I wish you could have heard him last night when we were praying and we prayed for you, he started right in practicing his "Happy Birthday to Grandaddy" song. It was VERY dramatic and melodic and funny and I really hope he sings it just like that to you on the phone today. I had to stop and listen and then try really hard not to chuckle out loud so that we would be able to finish praying when he was done.
I hope that you have a great day today even though you will probably be working hard. Know that I love you very much and I feel so blessed that you are my Daddy. You have been a great Daddy and I am so thankful that you have always loved me and believed in me and trusted me and that you were always willing to make sacrifices so that I could have and do the things that were important to me. I promise that your love has not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated. And now not only are you a great Daddy but you are one fantastic Grandaddy!!! Just ask Kade and Ryne. They know for sure that Grandaddy loves them, too!
I wish that I would have taken some pictures at our virtual Birthday party to put on here but for some reason that didn't occur to me. So instead, since we can't be there with you today, here are some pictures of us with you so that we can have our very own blog birthday party....minus the party hats and party horns of course.
Love you lots!
Big Hugs from Washington on your Birthday!












1 comment:

Granddaddy and C.G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.