Saturday, October 22, 2011

3 months!

 Yes these babies are three months old already! That actually happened a week ago and I did make time to take the pictures then....but getting them here on the blog...well, obviously that didn't happen.  It was my goal to get completely caught up on my blogging by the time Tesa and Tyce turned three months old.  Looks like I am going to have to adjust that goal a bit and keep trying.  

I would love to give you three month stats on these precious babies but to be perfectly honest, I have NO IDEA how much they weigh or how long they are.  I can only tell you that they are growing!  And even better than that, they are sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG!!!  Kade and Ryne didn't do that for almost a year.  So yes, yes, yes, I feel super blessed to be getting sleep with three month old twins.  In fact, we are doing so well with the little tots that Kyle and I started back up our gym membership this week.  We honestly weren't sure that we would even be able to work that into the schedule by the beginning of next year.  So nice to get back to that.  I NEED IT SOME KIND OF BAD!!!  Most of the clothes in my closet I still cannot wear.  Oh how I wish it weren't so difficult for me to lose the baby weight.  I should have been ready for the struggle though because it was hard with both previous pregnancies to shed the extra pounds....why should this be any different???  Want to know the most frustrating part?  This time last year I had just finished running a half marathon...13.1 miles....and when I got on the treadmill the other day and tried to run, my body responded as if I had never ran a day in my life.  Seriously, I couldn't even make it a half mile.  
Okay, enough with the weight and workout complaints....I must just keep at it.  Besides these sweet babies are worth it!
I tried my hand at taking some three month pics of them.  Just let me say, I am NOT a professional and totally wish that I had more skills when it comes to the camera.  It also wouldn't hurt to have about four more hands.  Trying to pose two babies and keep them happy and take their picture. YIKES.  A bit more challenging that I thought it was going to be.  But here's what we got.  There's lots of pictures...mostly for the grandparents' enjoyment.  So, if you don't want to look at them all, no worries, I'll never know anyway.  The good news is, I am not going to comment on them...just make up your own captions if you want.  So enjoy...


Twin overload???  Probably!  But I didn't really have the time to analyze the pictures and narrow them down any more than this.  What can I say?  At least I got them on here, right C.G. and Granna?
Now just have to find the time to work on catching up from the summer.  IT WILL HAPPEN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID GREAT!!!!!!

love ya, CG

Lydia said...

Cute Cute Cute pics! The are adorable! And Tesa looks just like Kade. :)