Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Message From Tesa

Tesa has something she wants to say to you all....
Would you like to know what she is saying?
Well, if I must translate....
Hi everybody, I'm Tesa!  Hope you are all doing just great.  I know I am.  Life is pretty good for me.  These people feed me well.  They change my diapers.  They play with me.  My big brothers keep me entertained quite well.  In fact, my brother Ryne wants to do too much entertaining sometimes and I hear Mommy and Daddy telling him all the time to back up and give me some space.  Ha!  That Ryne sure does love me.  Kade loves me, too.  He just doesn't get in my face all the time to tell me.  He mostly just talks really sweet to me and gives me my paci if I ask for it.  Cool thing is, I'm not the only one getting all this good treatment.  My brother Tyce is enjoying this life, too!!  We really do have it made around here.  I highly recommend being a baby in the Lewallen household.  
Oh, and one more thing I wanted to say before I'm done.....I want to tell you guys to give my Mommy a break when it comes to this blog thing.  She says all the time, "I wish I had time to work on the blog.  I'm so far behind.  I want to get caught up so badly. I hate that our families are missing out on all the fun new pictures I'm taking of you guys."  But seriously, I don't know how she is going to find time to get caught up.  We keep her as busy as we can.  It will probably just require several late nights or several days of an even messier house.  Maybe a few fast food meals for the bigger people in our family.  But I'm sure she will eventually find the time to make it happen.  Hang in there people.  Don't give up on her.  She will eventually come through for ya!  At least that's been my experience with her, I may have to wait sometimes for Tyce to finish eating or getting a clean diaper but she always comes through for me and gives me just what I need.  
Okay, I guess that's about all I have to say for now.  So until next time, you guys take care!  Thanks for listening to me today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH THIS JUST MADE MY HEART SMILE!!!!! LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GIVE US TO ENJOY OUR BABIES!!!! LOVE, CG & GRANDADDY

Amanda said...

I love you guys :) This was too cute!

Holly Cline said...

too Sweet!

The Olive Grove said...

she is so precious!!!