Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Time....could you please stand still?

Dear time...
Could you please stand still? Just until I can catch up on my blog posting and blog reading? Then you can carry on without me feeling like I am getting farther and farther behind. So much has happened in the Lewallen world that I just know everyone out in cyberworld is constantly double checking www.thelewallens.blogspot.com to make sure that they haven't missed a post. I mean for crying out loud, Mr. Time, do you have any idea what all has happened with us that has yet to be blogged about? Well, let me just give you a little idea: A white Christmas in Spiro, Ryne's first Birthday party, after Christmas fun in Junction City, a trip back to Washington, lots of funny things that Kade has said and done, lots of new things that Ryne has said and done, TWO gatherings of Life Church, a visit from our friend Arin, time change maladjustments of two small children who have been off schedule for two weeks....should I go on? Or do you get the idea? If things don't slow down I may never catch up! Not to mention that suitcases still need to be unpacked, Christmas decorations taken down, online school teaching set in motion for the new semester, a birthday party to plan, sheets washed for our next guest room arrival on Thursday, Bible study to prepare for, etc., etc., etc. And the way things are going I may never catch up on reading about all my blog friends' Christmas and New Year festivities. So, with all of that being said, Dear Time, do you think you might could do me a favor and at least slow down a bit if you can't manage to stand completely still? Because if you can't do that then I'm going to have to find some mean blogger/mommy/house keeper/teacher skills to make it all happen. Just let me know what you decide.
Sincerly,
Terry "desperate to get those Lewallen Christmas adventure pictures posted" Lewallen

No comments: