Thursday, April 16, 2009

Go Ahead and Gear Up.....

Okay so you haven't heard from me in over a week.....there's a good reason for that.
Last Tuesday we left Washington headed to Arkansas and Oklahoma for Easter. It was also Kyle's Dad's 70th birthday and we were going to surprise him. We didn't make it to Oklahoma to see his dad until Friday so I couldn't blog about anything we were doing before then or it would have ruined the surprise! I planned to do a catch up blog on Friday or Saturday but that never did fit the schedule. In fact, we were so busy that I had to stay up until 1:45 one night getting my online teaching work caught up...yikes! We flew back home yesterday in time to get ready for Bible study at our house last night.....were completely exhausted and went to bed early last night. We had a fantastic trip and I want to tell you all about it....but don't have time to get it all done right now. Lots of great pictures to share and many funny stories. So, go ahead and get geared up for my next post...it is likely to be a doozie.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! And how awesome to fly home for a birthday surprise!!