Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Blog First for Me

Okay, so here it is, a blog first for me: A pictureless post!
I have a couple of pictures that I wanted to put on here but cannot find the nice little contraption that allows me to take the pictures from my memory card and put them on my computer. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
So here is the update so far this week. Took Ryne to the doctor on Monday for his two month check-up and shots. Doctor said he is looking good. Has no reason to be fussy that she can tell. I told Kyle that I'd rather have a fussy baby with no reason to fuss than to find out that something is wrong with him that should be making him fuss. We still have our moments of happiness everyday. Not as many this week as last week. Anyway....his latest stats:
11 lbs 14 oz
23 1/2 inches
He's a growing boy!
On Tuesday morning I got to have coffee with my friend Nonee and do some chatting about starting a ladies Bible study at the local coffee shop in DuPont. Plan to kick off on April 16th and meet every Thursday morning at 10. We are super excited about it.
On Tuesday afternoon, we headed to Seattle to pick up some snow skis for Kyle that he was purchasing off of Craig's List. Got a fabulous deal! Since we were in the city and Kade's most favorite thing to do is the Space Needle (and we have annual passes), we stopped by the Space Needle and took Kade up. He was definitely pleased with the trip.
Today is Wednesday and it has been a busy day. Took Kade to the park this morning for a little 2 year old photo shoot with Miss Dawn. He did pretty good...cooperated the best he could for a two year old. Can't wait to see the results. I'll be sure to share some with you here.
Now, that Ryne is maybe calmed down again I can finish getting the house clean and super done before Bible study at our place tonight.
Special Note for Mrs. Nancy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
one of the pictures that I can't get on my computer is of the boys holding a sign that says "Happy Birthday Mrs. Nancy" so I guess for now you can close your eyes and imagine it.

No comments: