Friday, March 6, 2009

A Sneak Peek

So, here it is...a sneak peek of Kade's two year old pictures. Had this little storyboard emailed to me by our sweet photographer Dawn...check out fly a kite photography. Can't wait to see the rest! Still can't find my contraption to get pics from my camera....maybe I'll have time to look seriously for it this weekend. I did ask Kade if he knew where it was and he said he didn't know so that means it is officially lost because Kade knows where everything is!
Neighbors coming over for dessert tonight. We're looking forward to hanging out with them. Better go tidy up the house.

2 comments:

Granddaddy and C.G. said...

Just don't know how on earth he just keeps on getting cuter and cuter. Dawne has done a wonderful job!! Love and miss you all. CG and Granddaddy

Dawn said...

YEAH!! I'll have them for you tomorrow!