Saturday, March 28, 2009

A New Blog Background for Monk Monk

Came across this background today and couldn't pass it up. Thought Monk Monk would really like it. So, this morning I am just hanging out with my two monkeys Kade and Ryne. Watching a little polar express....Kade's pick this morning. Kyle is gone on a new adventure....clam digging on the coast. He left this morning at 4:30. Maybe he will take some pictures for the blog but I'm betting that he didn't remember to get his camera out of the vehicle since it was sooo early. We'll see. Anyway, when the crew he went with gets back we are supposed to all be getting together to fry up some of the catch...the dig...??? I'm calling it a clam fry. Sounds like a fish fry in the south kind of thing to me. I'll let ya know how it goes. Better go get some boys ready to go and I think I was supposed to bake some cookies to take. Plus sounds like Ryne is ready for a little attention. Didn't have any new pictures so here are just a couple of cute faces to look at today:


2 comments:

Monkey said...

I do love the background! Thanks!! I love you and miss you bunches!

Amber said...

Wow! You're doing true Northerner stuff....

Have fun at the clam fry!!!


I'm going to Vancouver this summer with Kirk...I'm wondering if might not be able to plan a little side trip!!!